485 Visa - Form 1221 Already submitted but missed a question

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NB
  • 1 Post By NB

485 Visa - Form 1221 Already submitted but missed a question


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 20th August 2019, 01:33 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 0
DashBoard is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
14 likes given

Default 485 Visa - Form 1221 Already submitted but missed a question

I've submitted my 485 Temp grad visa application and I've attached my form 80 and 1221 already,

Today I realized, I made a mistake by skipping one of the questions in the form 1221 which is "Give details of how you intend to use the knowledge/skills/research obtained once you depart Australia "

Knowing this is a Temp visa I feel that this question is kinda important so how should I submit an answer for this one?

And are they really considering answers on form 80 and 1221?

Thanks a lot!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 20th August 2019, 02:53 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 846
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
4788 likes received
238 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashBoard View Post
I've submitted my 485 Temp grad visa application and I've attached my form 80 and 1221 already,

Today I realized, I made a mistake by skipping one of the questions in the form 1221 which is "Give details of how you intend to use the knowledge/skills/research obtained once you depart Australia "

Knowing this is a Temp visa I feel that this question is kinda important so how should I submit an answer for this one?

And are they really considering answers on form 80 and 1221?

Thanks a lot!
You can upload a form 1023 giving the correct answer
You have to presume that DHA will be going through all the forms that you have uploaded

Cheers
DashBoard likes this.

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 20th August 2019, 03:46 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 0
DashBoard is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
14 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB View Post
You can upload a form 1023 giving the correct answer
You have to presume that DHA will be going through all the forms that you have uploaded

Cheers
Thanks so much, so form 1023 is a common form for all types of incorrect answers? (Visa application, form 80, form 1221 etc, )

There is no place to choose where I had the mistake except 1. visa application
2. passenger card .
So I assume I can select 'visa application' and give the exact details (form 1221, question details....) in the next question which is 'Information which was incorrect'

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 20th August 2019, 04:12 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 15,890
Rep Power: 846
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
4788 likes received
238 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashBoard View Post
Thanks so much, so form 1023 is a common form for all types of incorrect answers? (Visa application, form 80, form 1221 etc, )

There is no place to choose where I had the mistake except 1. visa application
2. passenger card .
So I assume I can select 'visa application' and give the exact details (form 1221, question details....) in the next question which is 'Information which was incorrect'
Thatís correct

Cheers
DashBoard likes this.

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.