189 invitations: July 2019- New Financial Year - Page 8

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree135Likes

189 invitations: July 2019- New Financial Year - Page 8


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 14th June 2019, 01:52 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: IN
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 0
karthickvs89 is on a distinguished road
6 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from armenia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

No invites will be sent in the month of June?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 14th June 2019, 01:54 PM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 16,483
Rep Power: 877
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
4935 likes received
248 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthickvs89 View Post
No invites will be sent in the month of June?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
It’s already done on 11th June

Probably only a 100 invites were sent, so no discussions on the forum

Cheers
karthickvs89 likes this.

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 06:56 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
wjbmorgan is on a distinguished road

Default

Hi, Has anyone seen the latest estimation from Iscah? I don't know why they becomes so pessimistic. I have 75 points (DOE: 25/02/2019) for 2613, last person invited with 75 points had DOE of 13/02/2019. According to last estimation if you submitted 75 points on 11/05 you could still get invite on 11/11. But this time even if you submitted 75 points on 11/03 you'll have to wait until 11/01/2020. Problem is my current visa is going to expire in September, I have three shots in coming financial year and really need an invite before then or I'll have to quit my current job and leave. I can probably apply for a travel visa to stay a bit longer but say if I get an invite & bridge visa while using a travel visa, I assume I still cannot work in full time until assessed which is about half a year? I'm kinda desperate now, any thoughts?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 07:08 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 16,483
Rep Power: 877
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
4935 likes received
248 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjbmorgan View Post
Hi, Has anyone seen the latest estimation from Iscah? I don't know why they becomes so pessimistic. I have 75 points (DOE: 25/02/2019) for 2613, last person invited with 75 points had DOE of 13/02/2019. According to last estimation if you submitted 75 points on 11/05 you could still get invite on 11/11. But this time even if you submitted 75 points on 11/03 you'll have to wait until 11/01/2020. Problem is my current visa is going to expire in September, I have three shots in coming financial year and really need an invite before then or I'll have to quit my current job and leave. I can probably apply for a travel visa to stay a bit longer but say if I get an invite & bridge visa while using a travel visa, I assume I still cannot work in full time until assessed which is about half a year? I'm kinda desperate now, any thoughts?
Donít shoot the messenger

Wait for the July round
It will set the pace and you will have a much clear picture on what your actual chances are

Cheers

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 07:18 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
wjbmorgan is on a distinguished road

Default

I understand that I have to wait until July to see how it goes, there seems to be nothing else I can do. Just wonder what has changed? Did I miss anything? It seems very likely that there will be 1000 invites each month in coming fy, if that is the case, any chance I can get it in September? Cheers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 07:21 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 16,483
Rep Power: 877
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
4935 likes received
248 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjbmorgan View Post
I understand that I have to wait until July to see how it goes, there seems to be nothing else I can do. Just wonder what has changed? Did I miss anything? It seems very likely that there will be 1000 invites each month in coming fy, if that is the case, any chance I can get it in September? Cheers.
Donít you know what changed ?
The number of invites under 189 have been severely reduced for the year starting July
You need to catch up on your current news

Cheers

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #77 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 07:25 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
wjbmorgan is on a distinguished road

Default

Yes I know that on the first day they announced it. What I mean is what has changed that makes iscah adjusted their estimation so pessimisticly..

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 01:21 PM
OP2 OP2 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 107
Rep Power: 0
OP2 is on a distinguished road
33 likes received
4 likes given

Default

On the looks of it it looks like you missed the invite by just 15 days ! Its unfortunate that one has to wait for a year because of this. But with the reduced 189 numbers in 19-20 and bumpy nature of sending out invites where in the quota of 18-19 was exhausted in the first 9 months...the wait for most applicants is a long arduous one . Even the ICT guys with 80 points who has the DOEs in mid March will now end up waiting for 5 months to receive the invite !

__________________
ANZSCO : 261313
ACS submit date : 10-Apr-2019
ACS Result : 3-May-2019
PTE : 07-May-2019 (L-84 R-90 S-90 W-80)
EOI 189: 80 Points , Age(25)+Edu (15)+ Exp (15)+Eng(20)+SP(5)
DOE : 13-May-2019
ITA : 11-July-2019
Visa Lodged: 31-Aug-2019
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 01:31 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
wjbmorgan is on a distinguished road

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP2 View Post
On the looks of it it looks like you missed the invite by just 15 days ! Its unfortunate that one has to wait for a year because of this. But with the reduced 189 numbers in 19-20 and bumpy nature of sending out invites where in the quota of 18-19 was exhausted in the first 9 months...the wait for most applicants is a long arduous one . Even the ICT guys with 80 points who has the DOEs in mid March will now end up waiting for 5 months to receive the invite !
12 days actually, yeah it sux .. Just hope I can get an invite in Sep. Now I have to save money in case I become unemployed for half a year.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #80 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2019, 02:17 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
darock17 is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Default

Guys, what are my chances for an invite in July with 75 points in 2613 (Software Engineer) with DOE 09 March 2019?

I have got an invitation for 190, but if 189 is a possibility, then I would go with that. Unfortunately, the last few months have been very disappointing, only 100 invites per month.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.