Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 190 Visa Grant/Lodge 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470644-190-visa-grant-lodge-2019-a.html)

NB 30th January 2019 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aise (Post 14787070)
Hi people,

I submitted my EOI on 28/01/2019 and waiting for invitation.
Anzsco Code: 261312
Skill score : 70 +5

On Iscah's prediction site, it says I can get the invite on next round. But as I see on this forum, people who have 75 points are getting their invitation after 2-3 months.

Any experience on waiting times for 261312 (developer programmers)?

I presume you are talking about 189 as 190 have no rounds

In the last round in jan 19 under 2613, even 70 points were invited as per Iscah
So where did you read that 75 pointers have 3 months wait ?

Cheers

rahulkap1 30th January 2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb190 (Post 14786992)
hello everyone!
don't be frustrated!
I've got the golden mail today.

Timeline
Lodged visa 190 (VIC) 12 Jul 2018
CO Contact 19 Nov 2018
Visa Grant 30 Jan 2019

Occupation : Social Worker

Congratulations!!!, Pls advise which course you graduate from?

aise 30th January 2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NB (Post 14787084)
I presume you are talking about 189 as 190 have no rounds

In the last round in jan 19 under 2613, even 70 points were invited as per Iscah
So where did you read that 75 pointers have 3 months wait ?

Cheers

Oh, I thought 190 have invitations too. Thanks for pointing out.

I see that Iscah predicts that 75 points will get invitation in next round, 70 points will get invitation not before July 2019
https://ibb.co/QrNVJzZ

I am looking at people's signatures at forum here. Thats how I get the 2 month of waiting idea for 75 points for 2613

Did 70 points really got invitation for 189? If that is true, then I should apply for 189 as well.

Spin 30th January 2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gezery (Post 14787024)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spin (Post 14786794)
Hi seniors, For functional English requirement for spouse, we provided ielts score (though it's more than 12 months old), moreover provided certificate from college mentioning medium as English. Shall we give ielts again? Moreover if IELTS is to be given then it has to be general or it can be academic also??
Request you to please reply asap.



If your spouse’s score in IELTS is 5 or above IN EACH OF THE FOUR DISCIPLINES then it is valid for 3 years [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.expatforum.com/expats/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u please share the link where is mentioned coz couldn't find it anywhere... Mentioning that above 5 is valid for 3 years for functional

davidng 30th January 2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb190 (Post 14786992)
hello everyone!
don't be frustrated!
I've got the golden mail today.

Timeline
Lodged visa 190 (VIC) 12 Jul 2018
CO Contact 19 Nov 2018
Visa Grant 30 Jan 2019

Occupation : Social Worker

Congrats bro, glad to know that 19 Nov has been catched up

Sent from my Bphone B1114 using Tapatalk

davidng 30th January 2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spin (Post 14787134)
Can u please share the link where is mentioned coz couldn't find it anywhere... Mentioning that above 5 is valid for 3 years for functional

IELTS is valid for 3 years mate, your case if all band is above five, they called it vocational English

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help...tional-english

Sent from my Bphone B1114 using Tapatalk

ppuu 30th January 2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aise (Post 14787114)
Oh, I thought 190 have invitations too. Thanks for pointing out.

I see that Iscah predicts that 75 points will get invitation in next round, 70 points will get invitation not before July 2019
https://ibb.co/QrNVJzZ

I am looking at people's signatures at forum here. Thats how I get the 2 month of waiting idea for 75 points for 2613

Did 70 points really got invitation for 189? If that is true, then I should apply for 189 as well.

hi
I am 261311 (70+5) and I got Vic nomination ( or pre-invite?) on 18 Jan.
I submitted the required info so I think my status has moved to waiting for invitation ? (sorry..i am not familiar with terms...)

aise 30th January 2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppuu (Post 14787168)
hi
I am 261311 (70+5) and I got Vic nomination ( or pre-invite?) on 18 Jan.
I submitted the required info so I think my status has moved to waiting for invitation ? (sorry..i am not familiar with terms...)

Hi ppuu,

What was your EOI Date? I mean how long have you waited for invitation?

Congrats by the way!

Avcor 30th January 2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb190 (Post 14786992)
hello everyone!
don't be frustrated!
I've got the golden mail today.

Timeline
Lodged visa 190 (VIC) 12 Jul 2018
CO Contact 19 Nov 2018
Visa Grant 30 Jan 2019

Occupation : Social Worker


Congratulations on your grant :) I too am a social worker. I lodged my application on 17-Dec 2018 for 190 NSW. I have a few questions:
Where was your CO from? Did you use an agent? Did you upload a PCC at time of lodgment or was your PCC expired and CO requested for a new one? My PCC is only valid for 3 months (as per UAE law) and therefore I may need to uploaded a new one in March.

JG 30th January 2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aise (Post 14787070)
Hi people,

I submitted my EOI on 28/01/2019 and waiting for invitation.
Anzsco Code: 261312
Skill score : 70 +5

On Iscah's prediction site, it says I can get the invite on next round. But as I see on this forum, people who have 75 points are getting their invitation after 2-3 months.

Any experience on waiting times for 261312 (developer programmers)?

with 70 no chance at all now.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.