Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 190 Visa Grant/Lodge 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470644-190-visa-grant-lodge-2019-a.html)

AlphaNeon789 9th January 2019 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidd_oza (Post 14764452)
Looks like 190 grants have slowed down at the start of 2019.

Ideally it seems that the case officers haven't resumed their offices in full swing. Two of my friend's different Mara agents have mentioned two dates about resuming office i.e. 14th and 29th Jan. Not sure which one has the right idea. Time will tell.

Sent from my S6s using Tapatalk

Mantisandeland 9th January 2019 11:47 AM

Visa Lodged March 7 2018

CO contact June 27 for medicals, employment evidence, form 80, birth certificates etc

CO contact September 29 for wifes polio certificate and kids medicals

Visa Grant: waiting


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultimate 9th January 2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shedgepranay (Post 14764480)
Ideally it seems that the case officers haven't resumed their offices in full swing. Two of my friend's different Mara agents have mentioned two dates about resuming office i.e. 14th and 29th Jan. Not sure which one has the right idea. Time will tell.

Sent from my S6s using Tapatalk

maybe on 14th they will return to office and do party together until 29th lol, after that seriously back to work haha :D:D:D

kavipihu 9th January 2019 02:57 PM

It's disappointing..

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

RockyRaj 9th January 2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavipihu (Post 14765024)
It's disappointing..

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk



I wish all those waiting so long should get their visa approved first especially you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavipihu 9th January 2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyRaj (Post 14765040)
I wish all those waiting so long should get their visa approved first especially you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother. I have just submitted to this blind fold and stopped thinking about it. All the plans, the excitement has just turned bland. Now its like, it will happen we'll see when it does..

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

panne05 9th January 2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavipihu (Post 14765044)
Thank you brother. I have just submitted to this blind fold and stopped thinking about it. All the plans, the excitement has just turned bland. Now its like, it will happen we'll see when it does..

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Yes it's really true.


Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

PrettyIsotonic 9th January 2019 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavipihu (Post 14765044)
Thank you brother. I have just submitted to this blind fold and stopped thinking about it. All the plans, the excitement has just turned bland. Now its like, it will happen we'll see when it does..

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Hey kavipihu - glad to hear you have reached some sort of peace with the extended delay.

Did you hear anything back from the form you submitted on the DHA website?

The Commonwealth Ombudsman may be another option to cajole the process along, although they do state in their FAQ that they generally will not investigate complaints regarding delayed visa processing.

kavipihu 10th January 2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyIsotonic (Post 14765322)
Hey kavipihu - glad to hear you have reached some sort of peace with the extended delay.



Did you hear anything back from the form you submitted on the DHA website?



The Commonwealth Ombudsman may be another option to cajole the process along, although they do state in their FAQ that they generally will not investigate complaints regarding delayed visa processing.

Hey Pretty - What else can you do when you have only one option! While, I did receive a reply from the DHA but it was pretty standard (I shared it on the 2018 thread) So nothing much you can decipher from it. I would now rather wait since that's what I have programmed myself for.

What about you?

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

abhishekshroff 10th January 2019 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyIsotonic (Post 14765322)
Hey kavipihu - glad to hear you have reached some sort of peace with the extended delay.



Did you hear anything back from the form you submitted on the DHA website?



The Commonwealth Ombudsman may be another option to cajole the process along, although they do state in their FAQ that they generally will not investigate complaints regarding delayed visa processing.



Hey Pretty, just wanted to ask. Is it normal to not have any sort of contact or commencement even after 165 days?


190 QLD State Nominated
EOI lodged - 2/7/2018
QLD Pre invite - 6/7/2018
QLD Invite - 18/7/2018
Visa lodged - 1/8/2018


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.