Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470012-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2019-a.html)

Vab18 9th January 2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imprincek (Post 14764888)
I got an IMMI assessment commence mail today.
Does that mean it will not be a direct grant and I will have to wait a few more months?

Welcome to the IACM group! We also got it back in November! Some people get grants within days of getting it others wait months. Just take it as a positive someone has picked up your file!

ajyegnesh 9th January 2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outspoken (Post 14764932)
Retweeting - This got lost in the grant applauses!



Guys, Please give your views about this. i'm also in the same boat and I too noticed less grants reported for 263111 - Network and System Engineers



263111 is different from 261311.. Yes I too noticed there is minimal number of grants for 261311 compared to 12/13.. I understood like most are picking software engineers anzsco code as it is more generic.. so more applications leads to more grant numbers visible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outspoken 9th January 2019 03:47 PM

It's not like more application leads to more visible grants. In immitracker alone, many 263111 are waiting months for grant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajyegnesh (Post 14765052)
263111 is different from 261311.. Yes I too noticed there is minimal number of grants for 261311 compared to 12/13.. I understood like most are picking software engineers anzsco code as it is more generic.. so more applications leads to more grant numbers visible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


ram1289 9th January 2019 09:29 PM

Finally got my grant. Thanks for all your support.

Lodged: 20th May 2018
CO Contact: 06th Sep 2018
Grant date: 09th Jan 2019

harpreet22 9th January 2019 09:29 PM

I have applied for my visa on 28th Nov.
Point breakdown:
Age – 30
Education – 20
English – 10
NAATI – 5
Professional Year – 5

No points claimed for experience.

When can I expect the grant? Or CO contact?

My medicals will expire on 4th Feb, do I need to go for my medicals again?

harpreet22 9th January 2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram1289 (Post 14765240)
Finally got my grant. Thanks for all your support.

Lodged: 20th May 2018
CO Contact: 06th Sep 2018
Grant date: 09th Jan 2019

Congrats. Good luck. :fingerscrossed:

PrettyIsotonic 9th January 2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram1289 (Post 14765240)
Finally got my grant. Thanks for all your support.

Lodged: 20th May 2018
CO Contact: 06th Sep 2018
Grant date: 09th Jan 2019

Congrats ram! What was your CO contact for? :)

harpreet22 9th January 2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harpreet22 (Post 14765242)
I have applied for my visa on 28th Nov.
Point breakdown:
Age 30
Education 20
English 10
NAATI 5
Professional Year 5

No points claimed for experience.

When can I expect the grant? Or CO contact?

My medicals will expire on 4th Feb, do I need to go for my medicals again?

Please advice.

ram1289 9th January 2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyIsotonic (Post 14765264)
Congrats ram! What was your CO contact for? :)

CO contact was for partner PTE scores to be sent online. Applied from onshore.

PrettyIsotonic 9th January 2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram1289 (Post 14765316)
CO contact was for partner PTE scores to be sent online. Applied from onshore.

Thanks mate :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.