Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470012-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2019-a.html)

uqmraza2 4th January 2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NB (Post 15016572)
File a 1022 now and again when you get a new job

Cheers

Thank you for your info.

Much appreciated

1. In 1022 form, all the applicants (included in visa application) needs to sign or only one whose circumstances changed ?

2. Any clue these kind changes can impact the timeline to finalize the visa application ?

uqmraza2 4th January 2020 12:38 AM

Everyone,

i did not claim any points for work experience and nor my experience is deducted for skill assessment. Should i give give heads up to my overseas employer (Rude HR team) ?

2. How the experience verification process works ? There is generic my ex employer email address given on my experience letters !

how DOHA conduct the exp. verification ? Phone call, email or physical ?

NB 4th January 2020 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uqmraza2 (Post 15017682)
Everyone,

i did not claim any points for work experience and nor my experience is deducted for skill assessment. Should i give give heads up to my overseas employer (Rude HR team) ?

2. How the experience verification process works ? There is generic my ex employer email address given on my experience letters !

how DOHA conduct the exp. verification ? Phone call, email or physical ?

The chances of employment verification in your case are extremely low
In case it is done, it may be by call or email and in rare cases by physical inspection
They use the details from website to contact the company and not the ones given by you

Cheers

abhiaus 4th January 2020 03:22 AM

Hi,
Can someone please let me know, if we are in process of application , already waiting time since application date 1 year, medical date about to reach 1 year mark. Now if my wife is expecting a baby ,should we inform DIBP now as it will further delay the processing and application will put on hold since the baby birth and medical of baby. i.e., another 8-9 months.

Or should we inform once after baby birth so that there is no further delay and when baby gets born we put a separate application to add baby.

In second schenario, what if for expiring medical, DIBP ask to redo the medical for me and my wife.

Will it be OK if I inform DIBP at later stage.

Please suggest??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

max123$ 4th January 2020 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhiaus (Post 15017708)
Hi,
Can someone please let me know, if we are in process of application , already waiting time since application date 1 year, medical date about to reach 1 year mark. Now if my wife is expecting a baby ,should we inform DIBP now as it will further delay the processing and application will put on hold since the baby birth and medical of baby. i.e., another 8-9 months.

Or should we inform once after baby birth so that there is no further delay and when baby gets born we put a separate application to add baby.

In second schenario, what if for expiring medical, DIBP ask to redo the medical for me and my wife.

Will it be OK if I inform DIBP at later stage.

Please suggest??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat.
Just let them know now and they will come back to you. It should ideally not take 8-9 months for your 189 application if you add a baby.

Once the baby is born , they will just need the baby's passport and medical for all three of you since it was done 1 year ago.


If you do not let them know and your visa is granted, you would have to Shell out at least 2700A$ for baby's application which also takes a lot of time to process.


I would suggest being patient and add the baby to the existing 189 application ( which is free so no extra fees).

Lot of other forums here have details on this as this has been discussed many times.




Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

abhiaus 4th January 2020 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max123$ (Post 15017710)
I am in the same boat.
Just let them know now and they will come back to you. It should ideally not take 8-9 months for your 189 application if you add a baby.

Once the baby is born , they will just need the baby's passport and medical for all three of you since it was done 1 year ago.


If you do not let them know and your visa is granted, you would have to Shell out at least 2700A$ for baby's application which also takes a lot of time to process.


I would suggest being patient and add the baby to the existing 189 application ( which is free so no extra fees).

Lot of other forums here have details on this as this has been discussed many times.




Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply..
I came across one post on this forum itself, that if we add baby after baby is born than the fees would be 1000$ ,...pls let me know if any info available on this..
Also if you can suggest, is it also mandatory to inform DIBP immediately once you come to know of it
OR
we have option to inform later after the baby is born ( do we have this choice by process) even if we have to pay for the additional fees, at least we are avoiding further delay in grant process.

Pls suggest..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

max123$ 4th January 2020 07:10 AM

Hi,
Depends on if you are ready for the risk of the visa being granted before you could inform them ( for eg. A direct grant).

The choice is yours.

As far as I have researched, there is no fees for a newborn to the existing 189 application.
Even if the fees is 1000A$ , it's much less than the 2700 which would be charged if you put forth a new application for the new born.

Best of luck!


Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

abhiaus 4th January 2020 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max123$ (Post 15017782)
Hi,
Depends on if you are ready for the risk of the visa being granted before you could inform them ( for eg. A direct grant).

The choice is yours.

As far as I have researched, there is no fees for a newborn to the existing 189 application.
Even if the fees is 1000A$ , it's much less than the 2700 which would be charged if you put forth a new application for the new born.

Best of luck!


Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

abhiaus 4th January 2020 07:18 AM

Can anyone please suggest, is it also mandatory to inform DIBP immediately once you come to know of wife pregnancy..

OR

we have option to inform later after the baby is born ( do we have this choice by process) even if we have to pay for the additional fees, at least we are avoiding further delay in grant process.

Pls suggest..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

uqmraza2 4th January 2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uqmraza2 (Post 15017674)
Thank you for your info.

Much appreciated

1. In 1022 form, all the applicants (included in visa application) needs to sign or only one whose circumstances changed ?

2. Any clue these kind changes can impact the timeline to finalize the visa application ?

Input Please much appreciated


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.