Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470012-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2019-a.html)

uqmraza2 2nd January 2020 12:30 AM

Hi Everyone,

Happy new year.

I was doing Job in Australia and unfortunately i lost my job. Just to be clear i am claiming no points for employment.

1. How i can update to department about change in circumstances ?

my understanding is Notification of changes in circumstances 1022 need to be filled out and submitted.

2. i lost my job towards end of December 2019 and expecting a job offer in coming weeks time. So should i wait untill i get another offer and submit together ?

3. Or else just submit 1022 form job about current jobs status.

NB 2nd January 2020 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uqmraza2 (Post 15016520)
Hi Everyone,

Happy new year.

I was doing Job in Australia and unfortunately i lost my job. Just to be clear i am claiming no points for employment.

1. How i can update to department about change in circumstances ?

my understanding is Notification of changes in circumstances 1022 need to be filled out and submitted.

2. i lost my job towards end of December 2019 and expecting a job offer in coming weeks time. So should i wait untill i get another offer and submit together ?

3. Or else just submit 1022 form job about current jobs status.

File a 1022 now and again when you get a new job

Cheers

nishantkj 2nd January 2020 04:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

I got invite in July 11 round and have lodged my 189 visa on 31 July 2019. I am claiming my wife points also. But my wife has switched to another company in august 2019 end. I am still with the same organization. Do i need to update anything?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

max123$ 2nd January 2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prashanth364 (Post 15015664)
Thank you NB for your quick response.



1. I will work on getting affidavit.

2. Getting another reference letter would be a very difficult task. Can I submit my recent salary revision letter for this?

Previous organization: I will request for tax deduction document (Form-16) for all the years I worked in the company from them. Hopefully they should be able to provide this.



My new question,

I moved out of India to UK in June 2019 on an assignment from the same current organisation after I applied for 189 in May. What updates do I need to provide DHA in this case?

I have already got my PCC done for UK last month which covers my previous stay here as well.

Hey there,
You can get the pf documents from the online epf portal. It is pretty good.
If your previous company was pf exempted ( the company has its own pf trust for eg. Wipro) , you can ask the of statements from them as that will not show up on the epf portal/ member passbook.



Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

NB 2nd January 2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishantkj (Post 15016584)
Hi Everyone,

I got invite in July 11 round and have lodged my 189 visa on 31 July 2019. I am claiming my wife points also. But my wife has switched to another company in august 2019 end. I am still with the same organization. Do i need to update anything?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Use the update us link in the Immiaccount and give the new employer details of your wife

Cheers

neerocks 2nd January 2020 03:44 PM

[quote=wewake17;15016404]
Quote:

Originally Posted by wewake17 (Post 15016402)

Hope this helps
[email protected]

thanks wewake17

ravirockz 2nd January 2020 11:00 PM

Hi All,

I have a quick question, I have applied for 189 Visa (under 261313) in Jan 2019, as it is 12 months expiry, do I need to do Australian PCC and Indian PCC again or only Australian PCC is enough, I am staying in Australia only for the last 12 months. With whomever I checked they all being asked only for Australian PCC after 12 months but not Indian PCC. Please advise.

Thanks

Gilliam 2nd January 2020 11:01 PM

+1 ..

GandalfandBilbo 2nd January 2020 11:11 PM

From now, please post all requests in the thread below

https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...nt-2020-a.html

wewake17 3rd January 2020 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravirockz (Post 15017134)
Hi All,

I have a quick question, I have applied for 189 Visa (under 261313) in Jan 2019, as it is 12 months expiry, do I need to do Australian PCC and Indian PCC again or only Australian PCC is enough, I am staying in Australia only for the last 12 months. With whomever I checked they all being asked only for Australian PCC after 12 months but not Indian PCC. Please advise.

Thanks

Yes, australian PCC should suffice. Get it before they ask you and upload.

If the application is picked after January 2020 , they may ask u to get medicals done again.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.