*** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** - Page 1125

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

View Poll Results: Are you expecting or got grant in 2019
Yes 475 86.68%
No 73 13.32%
Voters: 548. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8205Likes

*** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** - Page 1125


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #11241 (permalink)  
Old 15th October 2019, 03:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
sczachariah is on a distinguished road
28 likes received
204 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eramitsingh1985 View Post
DHA is clearing the 190 at a very good pace. Even better than this whole year.
If we assume that 489 backlog has been cleared and now with this pace 190 backlog seems will also be cleared, the focus will shift to 189 starting November.

This is just an assumption, nothing more we can do though.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANZSCO- 261312
EOI - 75
DOE - 29-01-2019
Invited - 10-03-2019
Lodged - 9-04-2019
Immi Acc Status - Received


Even April Lodgements started receiving grants for 190.

__________________


ANZSCO - : 261312
ACS Submitted - : 30-Oct-2018
ACS Positive - : 19-Dec-2018
PTE - : 25-Jan-2019 (L-90 R-85 S-90 W-86)
EOI - : 04-Feb-2019 (75 points)
PCC - : 08-Feb-2019
Updated EOI - : 12-Feb-2019 (80 = 75 + 5 partner points)
Medical - : 08-Mar-2019
ITA - : 10-Mar-2019
Lodge - : 10-Mar-2019
Grant - :
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11242 (permalink)  
Old 15th October 2019, 03:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 0
ankittanna is on a distinguished road
2 likes received
12 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eramitsingh1985 View Post
When would 189 gain traction



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANZSCO- 261312
EOI - 75
DOE - 29-01-2019
Invited - 10-03-2019
Lodged - 9-04-2019
Immi Acc Status - Received
Not to be negative or de-motivating.. 75 points may take some time...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11243 (permalink)  
Old 15th October 2019, 03:51 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 140
Rep Power: 0
Navathej is on a distinguished road
37 likes received
26 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankittanna View Post
Not to be negative or de-motivating.. 75 points may take some time...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk


Points dont matter once you have lodged the visa application.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timelines:
PTE-A 20 Pts: 07/01/2019
EOI: 01/10/2018
ITA received: 11/01/2019
Visa Lodged: 22/01/2019 (Me+2)
PCC: 25/01/2019
Medicals: 31/01/2019 (Spouse abnormal X-ray)
CO Contact: 30/04/2019 (For spouse's health assessment update)
Spouse Medicals: 03/05/2019 (repeat X-Ray after sputum test and specialist consultation)
Spouse health Clearance: 07/05/2019
CO Contact: 03/07/2019 (For Form 815 for Spouse)
Visa Grant:

__________________
ANZSCO: 261313
189/75 Points

Timelines:
PTE-A 20 Pts: 07/01/2019
EOI: 01/10/2018
ITA received: 11/01/2019
Visa Lodged: 22/01/2019 (Me+2)
PCC: 25/01/2019
Medicals: 31/01/2019 (Spouse abnormal X-ray)
CO Contact: 30/04/2019 (For spouse's health assessment update)
Spouse Medicals: 03/05/2019 (repeat X-Ray after sputum test and specialist consultation)
Spouse health Clearance: 07/05/2019
CO Contact: 03/07/2019 (For Form 815 for Spouse)
Visa Grant:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #11244 (permalink)  
Old 15th October 2019, 03:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 0
ankittanna is on a distinguished road
2 likes received
12 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navathej View Post
Points dont matter once you have lodged the visa application.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timelines:
PTE-A 20 Pts: 07/01/2019
EOI: 01/10/2018
ITA received: 11/01/2019
Visa Lodged: 22/01/2019 (Me+2)
PCC: 25/01/2019
Medicals: 31/01/2019 (Spouse abnormal X-ray)
CO Contact: 30/04/2019 (For spouse's health assessment update)
Spouse Medicals: 03/05/2019 (repeat X-Ray after sputum test and specialist consultation)
Spouse health Clearance: 07/05/2019
CO Contact: 03/07/2019 (For Form 815 for Spouse)
Visa Grant:
Sorry... I thought is was about invite.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11245 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 12:08 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 17,435
Rep Power: 926
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
5188 likes received
258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eramitsingh1985 View Post
DHA is clearing the 190 at a very good pace. Even better than this whole year.
If we assume that 489 backlog has been cleared and now with this pace 190 backlog seems will also be cleared, the focus will shift to 189 starting November.

This is just an assumption, nothing more we can do though.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANZSCO- 261312
EOI - 75
DOE - 29-01-2019
Invited - 10-03-2019
Lodged - 9-04-2019
Immi Acc Status - Received
From November, the new 491 application will start coming
The department will once again focus on processing those applications, as the priority of the government Is regional visas
They want to make the 491 visas as attractive as possible including very vast fast processing

Cheers

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11246 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 01:07 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
pareekmohit85 is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
11 likes given

Default 189 Processing delays

Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing great.

Lodged my 189 Visa on 22 Feb 2019 under ANZCO 261311
CO contact 5 July replied on 22 July 2019, asking for more evidences of De facto
23 August 2019, employment verification via phone and email (I did not claim any points)
Grant, still waiting?
Any ideas or someone in the same boat?
Thanks guys, TC

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11247 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 01:24 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 17,435
Rep Power: 926
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
5188 likes received
258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareekmohit85 View Post
Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing great.

Lodged my 189 Visa on 22 Feb 2019 under ANZCO 261311
CO contact 5 July replied on 22 July 2019, asking for more evidences of De facto
23 August 2019, employment verification via phone and email (I did not claim any points)
Grant, still waiting?
Any ideas or someone in the same boat?
Thanks guys, TC
Was the employment verification done with your employer or you ?
Was it cursory or thorough ?
Did you mark the entire experience in the EOI as NOT RELEVANT?

Cheers

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11248 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 01:32 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
pareekmohit85 is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
11 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB View Post
Was the employment verification done with your employer or you ?
Was it cursory or thorough ?
Did you mark the entire experience in the EOI as NOT RELEVANT?

Cheers
Hi NB,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Employment verification was done with the employer, my assistant manager advised me about the positive verification being done.
Not sure how detailed was it, but he just advised we did the verification call and email.
Point claimed as below 261311
Age - 30
PTE - 20
Bachelor's in engineering - 15
Master's in Australia - 5
De facto - 5

Any rough idea when can we receive a grant?

Thanks guys!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11249 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 01:59 AM
NB's Avatar
NB NB is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Down under
Posts: 17,435
Rep Power: 926
NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
5188 likes received
258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareekmohit85 View Post
Hi NB,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Employment verification was done with the employer, my assistant manager advised me about the positive verification being done.
Not sure how detailed was it, but he just advised we did the verification call and email.
Point claimed as below 261311
Age - 30
PTE - 20
Bachelor's in engineering - 15
Master's in Australia - 5
De facto - 5

Any rough idea when can we receive a grant?

Thanks guys!!
No one can predict
189 is the least of the priority for the department right now
You have to wait patiently

Cheers

__________________
EOI 2017 | Invited 2017 | Grant 2017

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11250 (permalink)  
Old 16th October 2019, 03:19 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
pareekmohit85 is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
11 likes given

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB View Post
No one can predict
189 is the least of the priority for the department right now
You have to wait patiently

Cheers

Thanks NB, yes correct that's all we can do.

Have a good day ahead.

Kind regards

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2017 *** Fanish Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 28075 25th May 2019 04:30 PM
261111-261112 ICT Business and System analysts Visa Lodge/Grant Gang reyno_obrien Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 18 7th May 2019 06:41 AM
*** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2018 *** kinnu369 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 15629 3rd January 2019 01:20 PM
190 Visa Lodge/ Grant Gang 2019 vsundarraman Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 0 17th December 2018 10:00 AM
*** 190 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2017 *** Imran4123 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 28 26th October 2018 05:07 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.