Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470012-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2019-a.html)

NB 23rd September 2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailaja04 (Post 14955050)
G'day Team,

Apologies if this has been already asked or answered in other forum-

I have applied for software engineering (261313) in August 2019 with 75 points for 189 visa and 80 points for 190 (VIC).

Can claim another 5 points for partner English post Nov changes in place and 5 points for Experience by Sept next year.

Just trying to understand if there's any ray of hope for invite :)

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Sailaja.

Itís pitch dark
No one can see anything
Maybe in the December round if they invite more applicants, there will be some clarity

Cheers

sailaja04 23rd September 2019 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NB (Post 14955056)
Itís pitch dark
No one can see anything
Maybe in the December round if they invite more applicants, there will be some clarity

Cheers

Thanks NB,

:fingerscrossed:

arthanarisamy 23rd September 2019 12:34 PM

can we be unemployed or switch companies while waiting for 189 grant.

zali10 23rd September 2019 02:29 PM

Hi, my home country PCC will be expired in October. Since the issue of it last year I have resided in Australia land and did not exit the country. If I will be asked to get a new PCC, it will take me almost 6 months as per the procedure of the country for the embassy here in Australia. May you please help whether I could contact convince the CO or DHA if they ask it again.
Thanks.

NB 23rd September 2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arthanarisamy (Post 14955306)
can we be unemployed or switch companies while waiting for 189 grant.

Certainly
just give your new contact details to the CO in case he needs to contact you

Cheers

NB 23rd September 2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zali10 (Post 14955348)
Hi, my home country PCC will be expired in October. Since the issue of it last year I have resided in Australia land and did not exit the country. If I will be asked to get a new PCC, it will take me almost 6 months as per the procedure of the country for the embassy here in Australia. May you please help whether I could contact convince the CO or DHA if they ask it again.
Thanks.

So t jump the gun
Let the CO first ask for it

Cheers

PSA 23rd September 2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhiaus (Post 14954040)
Cause I know my verification may not be going positive from HR for one one employer due to reference letter taken from senior colleague directly not from HR and it will result in NJL , cause of which I will have to prepare the additional documentations from my side to proof my employment.

Did you submit reference letter on company letter head signed from senior colleague during visa lodge or an affidavit (SD) (on stamp paper) from senior colleague?

abhiaus 23rd September 2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSA (Post 14955422)
Quote:

Originally Posted by abhiaus (Post 14954040)
Cause I know my verification may not be going positive from HR for one one employer due to reference letter taken from senior colleague directly not from HR and it will result in NJL , cause of which I will have to prepare the additional documentations from my side to proof my employment.

Did you submit reference letter on company letter head signed from senior colleague during visa lodge or an affidavit (SD) (on stamp paper) from senior colleague?

I had submitted reference letter on letterhead and not a statutory declaration..

young12301 24th September 2019 12:01 AM

Hi Guys,

Any clue when DHA will start process 189 application lodged from March 2019 pls? We have been waited for more than 6 months though I understand the global processing time now become 8-9 mths. What's the reason of such delay? Prioritising clean up 489 regional visas now?

Many thanks

saurabhpluto 24th September 2019 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by young12301 (Post 14955574)
Hi Guys,

Any clue when DHA will start process 189 application lodged from March 2019 pls? We have been waited for more than 6 months though I understand the global processing time now become 8-9 mths. What's the reason of such delay? Prioritising clean up 489 regional visas now?

Many thanks

Good question actually everyone is struggling to understand the same. Don't think so you will get any response on this

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.