Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   *** 189 Visa Lodge/Grant Gang 2019 *** (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1470012-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2019-a.html)

NB 21st June 2019 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auscall (Post 14893090)
Is it a good practice to continue to upload latest payslips/PF docs etc. after VISA lodge and while you are waiting for VISA decision?

You donít have to submit any evidence beyond the date of the invite
Stop uploading these documents and creating a headache for the CO

Cheers

Janubless 21st June 2019 05:38 AM

Hi Guys,

I lodged my visa on 1 Dec 2018 ANZSCO:263111 and received the immi assessment commence email(IACM) on Feb 28,2019. Have any of you received the IACM recently?

Thanks!

Das87 21st June 2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo44 (Post 14893104)
CO asked for RNRs on company letterhead and also to send PTE scores electronically.
Had submitted SDs earlier. Got the required RNRs post CO contact and submitted.

In retrospect, I suppose I should have got RNRs in the first place as that could have made processing a bit faster.

Did you not provide the same (RnR) documents which you had provided during ACS?
it is definitely not a necessity to provide RnR on company letter head. Had you submitted affidavits of RnR during ACS and the same during visa application, it should have sufficed.
Again, in the end it is the call of the CO evaluating.

Note: I had read a post in the forum that Form 1221 is mandatory. I would like to reiterate NB that Form 80 is sufficient unless explicitly asked for 1221.

Das87 21st June 2019 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NB (Post 14893126)
You donít have to submit any evidence beyond the date of the invite
Stop uploading these documents and creating a headache for the CO

Cheers

Completely agree with you NB.
provide evidences of what has been claimed and nothing additional.

NB 21st June 2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das87 (Post 14893156)
Did you not provide the same (RnR) documents which you had provided during ACS?
it is definitely not a necessity to provide RnR on company letter head. Had you submitted affidavits of RnR during ACS and the same during visa application, it should have sufficed.
Again, in the end it is the call of the CO evaluating.

Note: I had read a post in the forum that Form 1221 is mandatory. I would like to reiterate NB that Form 80 is sufficient unless explicitly asked for 1221.

I have never said that form 1221 is mandatory
Can you show me that post ?

I have always said that most members prefer to upload it as the information is anyways available with us in form 80

Please read carefully

Cheers

IndAus11 21st June 2019 06:52 AM

Hello Experts,

I got the grant on 11th Apr 2019. Now, I am planning to move to Sydney in Sep 2019 with my family.
Need your expert advice on below topics:
1) List of documents required for immigration in Australia.
2) Do we need any insurance while traveling?
3) What all formalities should be completed after reaching there? Within what time frame?

Please share checklist, if any, and your valuable comments.

Thanks!!

NB 21st June 2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndAus11 (Post 14893188)
Hello Experts,

I got the grant on 11th Apr 2019. Now, I am planning to move to Sydney in Sep 2019 with my family.
Need your expert advice on below topics:
1) List of documents required for immigration in Australia.
2) Do we need any insurance while traveling?
3) What all formalities should be completed after reaching there? Within what time frame?

Please share checklist, if any, and your valuable comments.

Thanks!!

Are you travelling for good or only to complete the IED ?

Cheers

IndAus11 21st June 2019 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NB (Post 14893196)
Are you travelling for good or only to complete the IED ?

Cheers

My wife and daughter(for IED) will come back after 10 days. I will be there for good.

NB 21st June 2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndAus11 (Post 14893188)
Hello Experts,

I got the grant on 11th Apr 2019. Now, I am planning to move to Sydney in Sep 2019 with my family.
Need your expert advice on below topics:
1) List of documents required for immigration in Australia.
2) Do we need any insurance while traveling?
3) What all formalities should be completed after reaching there? Within what time frame?

Please share checklist, if any, and your valuable comments.

Thanks!!

1. Only grant letter

2. Travel insurance is your choice. Not mandatory

3. You can get a

medicare card ,
bank account ,
TFN number,
change driving license to local
Local SIM card for yourself
Private health insurance for yourself is totally dependent on you. You will be covered by Medicare in case of any medical problems

Your wife and kids nothing at this stage

Cheers

arjunpinu 21st June 2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo44 (Post 14893104)
CO asked for RNRs on company letterhead and also to send PTE scores electronically.
Had submitted SDs earlier. Got the required RNRs post CO contact and submitted.

In retrospect, I suppose I should have got RNRs in the first place as that could have made processing a bit faster.

It is always advised to get the RnRs for current company to ensure quick processing. However, it is not that simple to get it from your current company unless you have very friendly relations with your manager/HR. I was also skeptical in first place and did not provide RnR from current org for ACS eveluation. When the ACS result came, I realized that I could not claim full points for employment. So eventually I had to redo my ACS evaluation with current org experience. Getting RnRs was not that easy. I had to take one of the senior HR guy (who was my recruiter in this company) in confidence and got RnRs from him.

Lesson Learnt - Please have all employment as a part of ACS evaluation so that you can avoid future hassles and save some bucks (that you need to do a re-evaluation)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.