Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/)
-   -   Electrical Engineer 233311 subclass 189/190 (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1288377-electrical-engineer-233311-subclass-189-190-a.html)

sikkandar 23rd June 2017 08:03 PM

Electrical Engineer 233311 subclass 189/190
 
Hi,

I have created this thread to share information between the electrical engineers who has already applied or planning to apply for 189 or 190.

Please share your timeline, CDR preparation help, English scores and etc.

sonatpaul 26th June 2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sikkandar (Post 12694569)
Hi,

I have created this thread to share information between the electrical engineers who has already applied or planning to apply for 189 or 190.

Please share your timeline, CDR preparation help, English scores and etc.

I am an electrical engineer and now awaiting CO contact/grant....

dishant22 3rd July 2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonatpaul (Post 12701401)
I am an electrical engineer and now awaiting CO contact/grant....

havent you applied for Engineers Australia assessment?
how come your CO did not ask you about that?

sonatpaul 3rd July 2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dishant22 (Post 12743025)
havent you applied for Engineers Australia assessment?
how come your CO did not ask you about that?

Actually i have done that sometime in 2016. I didnt add that info into signature.... I was waiting a better IELTS results to submit EOI.

FYI, I got my EA assessment within a week (Degree under Washington accord, Fast track application).

Thanks & regards,
Sonat.

Monise 10th July 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonatpaul (Post 12743433)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dishant22 (Post 12743025)
havent you applied for Engineers Australia assessment?
how come your CO did not ask you about that?

Actually i have done that sometime in 2016. I didnt add that info into signature.... I was waiting a better IELTS results to submit EOI.

FYI, I got my EA assessment within a week (Degree under Washington accord, Fast track application).

Thanks & regards,
Sonat.

May I know if you claim with working experience points? How's your cv look like?

dishant22 17th July 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonatpaul (Post 12743433)
Actually i have done that sometime in 2016. I didnt add that info into signature.... I was waiting a better IELTS results to submit EOI.

FYI, I got my EA assessment within a week (Degree under Washington accord, Fast track application).

Thanks & regards,
Sonat.

That sounds great. Even I think i got my assessment in near around 15 days though being a CDR route.
Has your CO being assigned or not? If yes then did he contact you after you lodged VISA application?
I can see from your signature that you have submitted form 80 and 1221. Was that asked or you just submitted it as pre-assurance?

sonatpaul 18th July 2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dishant22 (Post 12844698)
That sounds great. Even I think i got my assessment in near around 15 days though being a CDR route.
Has your CO being assigned or not? If yes then did he contact you after you lodged VISA application?
I can see from your signature that you have submitted form 80 and 1221. Was that asked or you just submitted it as pre-assurance?

CO will contact only after you have lodged your visa... Form 80 and 1221 was submitted as a pre-assurance...

I am sure you will get the invite in a couple of weeks..so you can do the following now to lodge the visa on the same day of invitation...

- Cleate my health declarations and go for pre-medical check up..
- Apply for PCC using EOI document...
- Prepare all documents such as ref letters, form 80 & 1221 to lodge the visa on the same of of invitation...(Form 80 and 1221 will take a week to fill up... :) )

The above activities could expedite the whole process... All the best.. :)

dishant22 18th July 2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonatpaul (Post 12845634)
CO will contact only after you have lodged your visa... Form 80 and 1221 was submitted as a pre-assurance...

I am sure you will get the invite in a couple of weeks..so you can do the following now to lodge the visa on the same day of invitation...

- Cleate my health declarations and go for pre-medical check up..
- Apply for PCC using EOI document...
- Prepare all documents such as ref letters, form 80 & 1221 to lodge the visa on the same of of invitation...(Form 80 and 1221 will take a week to fill up... :) )

The above activities could expedite the whole process... All the best.. :)

I really appreciate your advice. I will initiate the necessary actions today itself.
But FYI, I will be applying only for myself and would be travelling alone. No dependants so far.
So do I still need to fillup those form? (80 & 1221)?

Thanks for the advice.

sonatpaul 18th July 2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dishant22 (Post 12846818)
I really appreciate your advice. I will initiate the necessary actions today itself.
But FYI, I will be applying only for myself and would be travelling alone. No dependants so far.
So do I still need to fillup those form? (80 & 1221)?

Thanks for the advice.

Not mandatory, but your application will be processed faster if you submit the above.. You can check the DIBP website, and it mentioned like that...

You can also refer to the following pages-- >

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...w-proceed.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...should-do.html

dishant22 18th July 2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonatpaul (Post 12847274)
Not mandatory, but your application will be processed faster if you submit the above.. You can check the DIBP website, and it mentioned like that...

You can also refer to the following pages-- >

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...w-proceed.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...should-do.html

Well, okay then...I will do that also.
thanks:):):)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.