Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

ITA recieved :) further queries plz! thanks to escapedtonz :)

992 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  szia 
#1 ·
hello all,
i received my ita! finally after being declined in feb intake cuz of points not correct,
but then i corrected eoi, gained points extra for spouse qualifications so got it in 2nd march pool :D
i wanna thank loads and tons to ESCAPEDTONZ for all the help :D

but it seems like after receiving the ita the real thing begins.. so much of documentation!
il keep on bothering u all here..

now for the first few queries:

1, is it mandatory that i send the original passports with application? as we have frequent travels. so what to do? is a certified copy enough or original is must?

2, for police checks do i need to download any form? cuz i cant see any in the ita or the website. how to get that?

3, for the nzqa do i need to send my and my spouse degrees in separate applications? or one? cuz two applications will mean 700+ dollars for each.. kindly help

4, for nzqa shall i select a courier service by my own or they have any specific?

thats all for now! kindly give ur advices plz? help needed
thanks
regards
szia

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats!

1. Yes. They will be returned by Immigration and by secure courier once sighted. Immigration don't hold on to them for long as they understand the importance of them and that they may be required.
2. Each country has a different process. You need to check what you have to do for each country you need a police certificate for.
3. Yes. NZQA applications are per person and each person can have up to 4 qualifications assessed.
4. Unsure. If NZQA offer one then use that otherwise you'll have to arrange your own.

#3 ·
thanks a ton dear escapedtonz :D
u r a really lovely person here :)

will keep bothering if i m unsure of any further questions in future,
just 1 more to go.. separate applications mean seperate courier bags for applications. am i rite. and in the cover page i hav to mention for spouse?

thanks a lot :)

#4 ·
thanks a ton dear escapedtonz :D
u r a really lovely person here :)

will keep bothering if i m unsure of any further questions in future,
just 1 more to go.. separate applications mean seperate courier bags for applications. am i rite. and in the cover page i hav to mention for spouse?

thanks a lot :)
I beleive you can send both applications in one courier package to reduce that cost but the applications inside the package must be seperated so there is no confusion for NZQA.

#6 ·
hello,
one more question
in the guide i see they ask for originals of the documents to be attested but for the other documents (like secondary school certificates and work experiences) in guide it is mentioned certified true copy (colored); whereas in the online application it says original,,
now i am confused as to send originals attested or copies attested?
kindly help

#7 ·
I'd probably go with the online advice as I'd expect it is the most up to date.
You can always give customer services a call and ask, or send them an email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.