What has Trump got? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2016, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Bevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond repute
9508 likes received
1257 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in france.

On a somewhat lighter note here:

Several weeks ago, someone tipped me off to the fact that there is a "Trump filter" available for Chrome (and by now perhaps for other browsers). I just had to get this - though I have it set for "mild" filtering.

Just after posting to this thread, I went back to check the New Posts and lo and behold, found this thread listed but without a title. The little filter that could!

It also eliminates headlines on news sites about Trump - though it usually leaves the photo. Highly recommended if you're getting tired of hearing about this guy. (And no, I have yet to try the "high test" setting on the filter.)
Cheers,
Bev