Interested in moving to the philipines... - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2012, 02:56 PM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4099 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Subic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefties43332 View Post
everything gene said,look long and hard on it. Life here can be really hard......i lived with only filipinos for 4 yrs and finally just moved to subic 2 weeks ago with foreigners around. Makes it a little easier...
We have lived elbow to elbow with the poorest of the poor over here in a Mt. Pinatubo resettlement town for many years and love every minute of it. Doing business with locals anywhere in the country can be a nightmare but for living, for my wife and I, this is the best ever. I have spent loads of time over at Subic and love the place. I manged the Hungry Marlin Restaurant that use to be close to the Yacht club and loved that too. But for everyday living, for me at least, it's much more enjoyable and less expensive living within their society and living conditions. I dunknow, just seems more of an adventure even after being in our home here for almost 10 years.

Gene

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...