Going to Oman during Eid - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 08:22 PM

Canuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond repute
189 likes received
110 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default Going to Oman during Eid

Hello there,

Some of us are thinking to head to Oman during the Eid holidays and we thought sharing the idea here for those who are interested to tag along. I am sure many of you have already made plans and probably been there, but for those who have not and have not yet been to Oman perhaps this is a good time to go. The weather is also getting better.

The idea is to leave dubai on Thursday really early in the morning and take the Hatta highway and return to dubai Sunday evening. We would make a stop at Sohar and then continue to Muscatt ...takes approx 5 hours drive. We have thus far 2 cars and 3 people going.

We also found a 4 star hotel running a deal. Pay two nights and stay three. A ballpark figure would be 1000 aed for the deal.( hotel room for two with breakfast and wifi included)

If you are interested, send me a pm with your real name, number...please let me know if you are planning to go by car and whether you would be willing to give a ride for those who need.

Please dont take too much time thinking ( like lingering )about it as we will need to make reservations. I could bargain better prices with a bigger group no doubt, but I honestly find the deal already a steal the way it is ( meaning it is pretty damn good)

Thanks,
R.

Last edited by Canuck_Sens; 18th October 2012 at 08:25 PM.