Expats in Cavite Area - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2012, 05:14 AM

trixstar is on a distinguished road
2 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

I live in lipa city , batangas but i looked at cavite. A town house there is between 1.2million peso upto around 3 million for the better sized. If your good with your hands i would suggest buying a small lot and building yourself . Its about half the price, fun and you can make the house exactly how you want it. I bought a stainless steel personal jeepney custom built with a sr20det motor in it, real suspension built much better than the rest for around 240,000. second hand ones go for around 70,000 peso. but they cant be trusted. Super fun car I recommend them. Trick is find what you want then get a philo to find out the cost, dont be seen. Foreigner equals double the price . Electricity is the killer Putting solar panels on you house makes a huge differance . You just import cheapies from china. With a big water tank also it makes it extremely cheap to live. I pay 9000 peso a year in gov taxes on 15000 sqrm. Internet is cheap but very slow We have a internet with cable tv plan for 1000 peso per month on a 12 month plan plus the starting cost of the satilite dish. But I own that.

Last edited by Asian Spirit; 8th October 2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edited some wording