Educational Requirements for Unit Group 2247- Management and Organisation Analysts - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2015, 04:05 PM

tuli.tarun is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Enigami,

Your post is from 2013, So I assume you should have got your PR by now. could you please guide which route did you took. Did you went the ICT way or Management consultant route?

Please help

Regards
Tarun

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigami View Post
Dear Members,

I am new to this forum and amazed with the responses and clarifications people get for their queries.

I too need a little help here. I am planning to apply for Points based Skilled Migration to Australia under General Category. Little confused in Nominating the Skilled Occupation. I'm a Masters in International Business Graduate with 7 Years of Experience in Business Analysis and Process Excellence. Now should I opt for 261111 - ICT Business Analyst or 224711 - Management and Organisation Analyst.

I understand that, If I Opt for ICT Business Analyst then ACS would be the assessing authority and they only assess Technical Education. Where as If I nominate under Management Consultant then VITASSESS would be the assessing authority. Please help me in the below :

1. What are the prospects of getting a Positive Assessment for ICT Business Analyst or Management and Organisation Analyst ?
2. If I opt for ICT Business Analyst and take the RPL Route, will I awarded any points for my work Experience?
3. What is the Education requirement for 224711 - Management and Organisation Analyst?

Appreciate your time and effort in assisting me, Thanks in Advance!!