MFR Rent Committee Tennant Nightmare - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2012, 12:01 PM

duniverse is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default Any help greatly appreciated

Hi Rutherford

I am in a similar situation as you were and would like a few moments of your time if possible since the information I am getting seems contradictory. My email id is rsuterwalla the provider is hotmail and it is dot com (sorry have to separate since the site will not let me post my email diretly) if you could send me a mail with your contact number (or we can communicate via email if you prefer) I would be most grateful

Thanks

Riyaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherford View Post
I'm very happy to say I have settled into my new apartment after finally leaving the whole matter with MFR Properties and my previous apartment and landlord behind me. The short story is that the Rent Committee didn't really help me as much as they had hoped, and I was effectively forced to move out or pay the amount MFR Properties had agreed with the landlord as it was considered a sublet. I think the outcome depends a lot on your landlord, unfortunately mine had a well earned reputation as a difficult guy!

If you would like more details or help with where to go, it's basically been my life the past few months so feel free to message me and hopefully I can save you some time.