The Dubai Daily Rant (DDR) - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2015, 07:49 AM

Dave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond reputeDave-o has a reputation beyond repute
111 likes received
18 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

The delightful child that gets into the lift last night and starts pressing the buttons for all the floors. It's only when I say something to the parents do they stop the child hitting every single floor. It's fine for them, they get on at the ground floor and off at the 1st. We live on the 19th!

And the filthy animals that are incapable of putting their rubbish in the communal rubbish chute in the building. They'd rather leave their stinking bags of rubbish on the floor of the room for someone else to put in the chute and see how many rats we can attract. Or the ones who use the communal trolleys to get their shopping to their flats, and leave the trolley in the lift rather than take it back to where they got it from. 'Not my problem mate, someone else will clear up after me.'

Oh the joys of living in a tower block, if only I could have the old detached house in the countryside back, life was peaceful back then.