Newly Married to Emirati Man... - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2012, 10:00 AM

pamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond reputepamela0810 has a reputation beyond repute
2376 likes received
3739 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictz View Post
I'm not covered except for certain occasions in which I may wear an abaya. Also, I continued working after marriage. However, this is my experience, and you need to keep in mind that each experience is different. I think it is very important to clear where each of you stand. After all, it's a different culture so you need to know exactly what to expect from each other. Also, in the marriage contact you may add clauses (it's a very common practice) such as you will keep your job or your husband won't interfiere in your professional life.

I hope this helped a bit. When are you getting married?
I would also add an additional clause to the contract that your passport stays in your possession ALL the time as that will come in very handy when things don't necessarily go as planned.