Supper club/book club/ kindle lenders - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2012, 06:18 PM

Jynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond reputeJynxgirl has a reputation beyond repute
930 likes received
1355 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

I would bet it you ask the owner of the forum what it is for, would be some this and that about bringing expats together but... in the end, isnt it always about money ??

Forum is what you make of it.

Most people come, get info about moving to what country they are intersted in, move or dont, and have those intial questions. If move, might go to a few initial meetups, meet some folks, and form their own little group and move on....

Few of the regular posters see it as their online social forum and have a 'rapore' if you will each other.

I dont tend to drink but really cant stand the taste of wine even though I did try to for a while, think Pat Green with his guitar standing on a stage is great live music, and reading from the kindle is something one does if have nothing else to do (I read ALOT HERE).

You can always post an event and see if anyone will show up