Originally Posted by ikrammd
Everything seems ok.
Just try to add few lines under isms consultant role
Eg elaborate more on
evaluating network firewall policies
Network intrusion prevention (IPS) policies as per recommended standards.
Few lines on network security and capacity planning.
Just to ensure they don't rule out the isms experience.
Thanks for your reply and i have updated responsibility as per your suggestions
• Analyze business needs, design, implement and support YTL Telecommunication/Network solutions on Client /server architecture
• Implementing of Layer 2 protocols including Spanning tree, Multiple Spanning Tree, VTP, Port Security, and layer 3 protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, Inter VLAN Routing, ACLs
• Design ISMS Framework for WiMAX Data center, YTL to secure network and clients data
• Provide Project Management Support for Telecommunication/Network installations
• Upgrades and strategic initiatives for Backup and Disaster Recovery using NetBackup.
• Design, Implementation and Maintenance of network infrastructure including Cisco Switches 3750, 4500, 6500, Firewall ASA 5510, 5520 and Edge Routers 1900/2900/3900
• Develop Team members through knowledge and skill transfer on Network design and architectures
• Design and implement SAML Single sign on solution across the all applications and hosted in landscape includes all the web portals and NSMI database
• Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, and design changes
• Evaluate current and emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, and usability
• Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, and organizational impact of information systems
• Set policies and procedures for Life Cycle Management for computers, servers all associated network equipment and peripherals
• Consult with Frog Asia VLE application development projects to fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs.
• Oversee the evaluation and selection of hardware Like Switches, Hubs , routers ,Firewall and software product like Monitoring tool, single sign on, DLP, Antivirus, emails and the design of standard configurations and review of existing access control list.
One more thing .. I need to write RPL. I have project details worked on .. but need guidance on how to write in RPL format in appropriate words.. can any one guide me on this.