Computer System and Network Engineer 263111 - EOI - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2015, 04:46 AM

anulpr is on a distinguished road
6 likes received
24 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in malaysia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikrammd View Post
Hi,

Everything seems ok.

Just try to add few lines under isms consultant role

Eg elaborate more on

evaluating network firewall policies

Network intrusion prevention (IPS) policies as per recommended standards.

Few lines on network security and capacity planning.

Just to ensure they don't rule out the isms experience.

Hi ikrammd

Thanks for your reply and i have updated responsibility as per your suggestions

Analyze business needs, design, implement and support YTL Telecommunication/Network solutions on Client /server architecture
Implementing of Layer 2 protocols including Spanning tree, Multiple Spanning Tree, VTP, Port Security, and layer 3 protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, Inter VLAN Routing, ACLs
Design ISMS Framework for WiMAX Data center, YTL to secure network and clients data
Provide Project Management Support for Telecommunication/Network installations
Upgrades and strategic initiatives for Backup and Disaster Recovery using NetBackup.
Design, Implementation and Maintenance of network infrastructure including Cisco Switches 3750, 4500, 6500, Firewall ASA 5510, 5520 and Edge Routers 1900/2900/3900
Develop Team members through knowledge and skill transfer on Network design and architectures
Design and implement SAML Single sign on solution across the all applications and hosted in landscape includes all the web portals and NSMI database
Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, and design changes
Evaluate current and emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, and usability
Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, and organizational impact of information systems
Set policies and procedures for Life Cycle Management for computers, servers all associated network equipment and peripherals
Consult with Frog Asia VLE application development projects to fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs.
Oversee the evaluation and selection of hardware Like Switches, Hubs , routers ,Firewall and software product like Monitoring tool, single sign on, DLP, Antivirus, emails and the design of standard configurations and review of existing access control list.

Thanks

One more thing .. I need to write RPL. I have project details worked on .. but need guidance on how to write in RPL format in appropriate words.. can any one guide me on this.