Computer System and Network Engineer 263111 - EOI - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2015, 05:25 AM

mirenkaramta is on a distinguished road
4 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in canada.

Dear All,
My ACS Skills Assessment completed on Sept 30,2014 under 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer).
However, during that time I have only mentioned my current job details and didn't mentioned anything about previous experiences.
Therefore, I asked ACS for the process and they advised to lodge a new application and link it to the previous application containing all the documents.

Now, my concern is about:
1) Whether the previous experience should be related to 263111 or any other will also be considered?

2) I have 6 months of Software Development experience, 6 months of Jr. System and Network Administrator experience and 4 years 4 months as a Sr. Computer Network and Systems Administrator experience. In my assessment, I have shown 4yrs 4mnts of experience as a Sr. Computer Network and Systems Administrator.

3) As per DIBP Points Test, in order to get 10 points it is required to have skilled employment for at least five but less than eight years in your nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation. How much experience will be considered in my case?

4) Do ACS inquire (cross verify) with all the employers? or only the current employer? As one of my previous employer has shut down his business. Will it affect in my ACS result??