Real fake bags in Dubai - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:35 AM

dizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond reputedizzyizzy has a reputation beyond repute
1159 likes received
792 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uae. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Or just save up and buy the real thing! Don't belive the 'real fakes' story - either you are buying a real or a fake. And all those in Karama are fake. A friend of mine bought a fake Gucci clutch after the store owner told her the 'real fake' tale ('it has small defect, workers sneak them out of the factory', etc etc), and to be honest, it did look very much like the real thing (even had an authenticity card), but of course you get what you pay for, and after a couple of months the seams started to frail and the leather looked awful as even though they are made of leather, their leather is not of the same quality nor gets the same types of dyes and treatments. There is also the potential embarrassment of carrying your fake 'Mulberry' only to bump into another woman who has exact same design, except that hers happens to be a 'Jimmy Choo'!

I bought one a couple of years back to see what was all the fuzz about. The leather on mine was pretty good but the hardware made it look cheap so I ended up giving it away.

Besides is not really worth the money, they aren't that cheap anyway. The money you spend in 3 or 4 fakes is more than enough to buy a real one from a good designer. Perhaps not a Hermes or LV but there are so many good designers that make beautiful and great quality handbags that will last for many years if properly cared for.

Buy the real thing Keep an eye on the sales in the USA to grab a bargain and then get it shipped by Ship and Shop.