Is there anything you can't find in Dubai? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2011, 12:11 PM

Bigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond reputeBigjimbo has a reputation beyond repute
198 likes received
31 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I've been to the Carrefoures at MOE and DCC (as well as my local Le Marché and the Dubai Mall Waitrose) and none of them have plain gelatin powder. Perhaps someone has found this elsewhere?
Carrefours havent bought a pork license. I tend to spread my shopping through different supermarkets. I buy veg and fish atr LULU, meat at carrefour, bread and pork at Park and shop, and then hunt odd items throughout the other places.

The bread at Park and Shop is a total winner by the way. They use Hovis flour and it is beautiful. None of this stale after half a day rubbish, or going so dry in a toaster that it turns into a piece of barely held together dust!