IS IT EASY TO GET US VISA in DUBAI? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2011, 10:05 AM

creative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond reputecreative4art has a reputation beyond repute
15 likes received
14 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPhat View Post
Everything went really well, until they handed me a yellow slip stating that my visa is application is subject to administrative processing with a case number. They gave me an email to which they want me to send them my CV and work experience. They said it normally takes about 4 weeks to complete the process.

Has anyone experienced this? What was your turnaround time?
Yeh. I have had a similar experience where my H1B was on hold until I submitted a few more documents. They said once the documents are ready you can put them in the drop box or something outside the Consulate, Correct?

Well on the brighter side, they did not reject your application completely. So probably they just want to make sure your "experiences" are valid and cross check with a few of your references on your CV.