The New Visa Run thread - rules & a guide to the Hatta border run in first post - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2015, 04:01 AM

Val_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond reputeVal_TX has a reputation beyond repute
10 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectnas
visa application questions I am asked to get all original documents attested at the UAE Embassy and then send to my new employer in Dubai. I reside in UK but UAE embassy in UK would not attest documents from USA, and other European countries. 1. My diploma is from USA and clearly no need for me to fly there to UAE embassy in USA to get it attested 2. My birth certificate is in another European country Anyways, where I am stuck is what are they attesting? Normally if it is to say true copy of original or to witness a signature, etc Birth Certificate is original and stamped by my own government. So what do they do? Some of these are simple but I bet I randomly got an interesting person handling my questions a the embassy. Any idea?
Use any agency in the USA to get your documents attested. I used Sam's Passport in Houston. I sent them a copy of the originals. I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself even if you live in the USA. It costs a bit but it's worth it. this is a common requirement, no need to get concerned about it.