Canada has best rep. in the world. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2011, 10:23 AM

Canuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond repute
189 likes received
110 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza2222 View Post
I think of Canada as the only real competition to New Zealand as far as scenery, friendly people, cultural sensitivity and availability/affordability of outdoor activities goes...
On the other hand, I have worked with firefighters on 'exchange' (where you shift to the others house and work his job but keep your own home country wage) and Im here to tell you, CANADA ROCKS! you get awesome money for work that is basically breadline level in NZ.
I'd love to visit and I believe I would love to live there?
You can immigrate to Canada I guess. Check the list of occupations in demand and with some luck go for it!!! If your occupation is there you can apply.

Another Aussie there will just make Canada a more "Aussiesome" place to live!!!