Canada has best rep. in the world. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2011, 09:00 AM

Canuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Sens has a reputation beyond repute
189 likes received
110 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in canada.

Canada is a GR8 land!

A lot of people respect Canada because of how things work there. Canadians might pay a lot of taxes, but these taxes are translated into good Public Services. If you were born and raised in Canada you might think this is a natural thing.

But in many places out there, the things we take for granted are not the reality out there!

Our Health system back home might not be perfect, but it works. How many of those unfortunate people had and still have access to treatments ? I remember very well having all those top notch scans and did not have to pay a cent. This is a good thing. In lot of countries health is not accessible to the people.

The difference between poor and rich is not that BIG compared to other countries. People make around the same (or end up after paying taxes).

The WELL BEING in Canada is top notch. Check the policies for welfare. They will take care of you thanks to the EI we all had to pay.

Crime rate is low. Corruption is low.

The only downside is the political system I think.

We might be here for a short term in the UAE, but in my mind, there are only few places to live and enjoy a decent quality of life... one of these place is without doubt Canada