WiFi has been hacked - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2014, 10:43 PM

pagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud ofpagbati has much to be proud of
244 likes received
53 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Telling it how it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalleyboy View Post
I have a steel gate and my three entrance doors all have smaller steel gates. In-laws no longer get anything from us, a very long story with many, many forgiveness's but enough is enough some in-laws are meant to be stuck in the trash can they live in, not every poor person here is worth saving.

Brother in-laws wife had a stroke two weeks ago, still waiting for her to die, and they've asked me 3 times for money, I can't wait for her to kick the bucket, she dogged us badly, I've never said that about anybody, so this is a first.
mcalleyboy, Sorry to hear about your hassle and glad to hear that you're on your way to resolving this latest 'test'. Don't take this the wrong way but I do find your posts entertaining - and informative of course; you certainly tell it how it is! Keep those posts coming and good luck with the in-laws.