WiFi has been hacked - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2014, 03:12 PM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2287 likes received
7357 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default I Live in Fort Knox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Lag View Post
If it were me, the very first thing I would do is to completely and forever end any relationship with her family. I mean food, financial assistance, emergency help. I would even go so far as to install a fence they can not get over or through without coming in contact with an electric fence or a DEADLY guard dog--Period!

I would trash the PLDT provided WIFI unit as they probably have a friend or friend of a friend that can provide all of PLDT passwords to them for something in exchange.

Until you get to a good quality mall PC/WIFI store I would check "C-Net" for a possible download of a WIFI password security program.
But most definitely I would get rid of the PLDT provided WIFI unit at once..
I have a steel gate and my three entrance doors all have smaller steel gates. In-laws no longer get anything from us, a very long story with many, many forgiveness's but enough is enough some in-laws are meant to be stuck in the trash can they live in, not every poor person here is worth saving.

Brother in-laws wife had a stroke two weeks ago, still waiting for her to die, and they've asked me 3 times for money, I can't wait for her to kick the bucket, she dogged us badly, I've never said that about anybody, so this is a first.

I have a small dog that never barks he's come along way he only will bark when in intruder comes close to the house, so he's not big but extremely effective.

Jet gonna try out all these options, I'm not sure this PLDT has a MAC address option but I'm gonna try if not I'll have to save up for the unit with this option.

I am not a regulated immigration adviser. I am offering an opinion and not advice. Check here for professional help with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration PBI https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration or Philippine Retirement Authority PRA for an SRRV Visa https://pra.gov.ph/contact/ Always stay alert and don't let your guard down.