WiFi has been hacked - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2014, 12:21 PM

simonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond reputesimonsays has a reputation beyond repute
728 likes received
462 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from singapore. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Lag View Post
If it were me, the very first thing I would do is to completely and forever end any relationship with her family. I mean food, financial assistance, emergency help. I would even go so far as to install a fence they can not get over or through without coming in contact with an electric fence or a DEADLY guard dog--Period!

I would trash the PLDT provided WIFI unit as they probably have a friend or friend of a friend that can provide all of PLDT passwords to them for something in exchange.

Until you get to a good quality mall PC/WIFI store I would check "C-Net" for a possible download of a WIFI password security program.
But most definitely I would get rid of the PLDT provided WIFI unit at once..
You can mac filter so only those in the list can connect ...

Less drastic!