Sky thread again- sorry! - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2011, 09:10 PM

leedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond reputeleedsutdgem has a reputation beyond repute
24 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default Sky thread again- sorry!

Hi guys,

This has probably been covered before but i want to subscribe to sky and want to know the best way to go about it. I dont want to go through an agent here as they charge. Also want to have more control over the card. My family members in belfast will let me use their address but what do they need to say to sky when they call them? I take it i can give my spanish credit card no for payment too no? Will they ask for a billing address??? Also my box is sky plus how do we match the card to the box once i have it. Any advice would be much appreciated.