Philippine Passports - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2014, 01:51 PM

Cebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud ofCebu Citizen has much to be proud of
538 likes received
221 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1 View Post
Short answer, is not required. However, she will need to get the CFO Brief/Certificate before you travel together. If she doesn't do that, you run the risk of her being turned away at the Immigration line in the Airport (not 100% but it does happen regularly). As far as I know, this is only offered in Manila (not really helpful for you in Bohol). Also, make sure that you get the NSO Certified copy of your Marriage Certificate.

Check out this thread for more info http://www.expatforum.com/expats/phi...reaucracy.html
My Fiancée and I will be married later this year and we have a trip already scheduled for both Hong Kong and Tokyo for our honeymoon. She already has her passport but obviously it is in her maiden name since we are not yet married.

So that we are not delayed or detained on our honeymoon, all she needs is this CFO Brief/Certificate and an NSO Certified Copy of our Marriage License? My first question is what is the CFO Brief??? And where do you get it? (I have no idea what the initials CFO stand for and it is not previously explained in this thread).

The NSO Certified Copy of the Marriage License I am assuming, is available from the same office where the marriage license is actually issued?