Ex Pat meeting place - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2011, 05:41 PM

DeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDeadGuy has a reputation beyond repute
228 likes received
97 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from egypt. Users Flag! Expat in egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsesRevenge View Post
Anyone who has a foreign passport can join?....You must be joking!

How dare you make Egyptians second class citizens in their own country, when you fully well know that a club like this in a European country would be deemed as a racist and discriminatory institute, and will be asked to change its policy or face closure.

As a half-egyptian I find it extremely offensive that my father has to face being treated as a second class citizen in both europe and his own country thanks to narrow minded policies adopted by your club.

Hopefully, the new Egypt will no longer tolerate this and will swiftly see the end of racist policies against its own people, wherever it may come from.
Dude, life isn't fair, welcome to the real world........

I can understand where all the anger in your post is coming from...........But seriously, don't you think you're blaming the wrong people in here.........?

Besides, I am an Egyptian, but I wouldn't change the rules even if I could, everyone in Egypt goes through so much hassled on a daily basis, and I'm sure expats in Egypt go through so much hassle all the time in here as well, so I think they deserve some sh!t free time in the BCA every now and then.........