261111-261112 ICT Business and System analysts EOI Tracking - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2014, 07:21 AM

podigeo is on a distinguished road
42 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi_Pune View Post
Yes i feel... they had invited huge lot of 60 pointers on 26th May round. Breaching their ceiling level for occupation. Now that they have ceiling increased, they are accommodating extra invites sent earlier, and updating the list accordingly. If the current list published is true, then applicants in April and June will get invite in coming round or 2. Also there are many 60 pointers in those months who have opted out for SS, hence the number would decrease if they haven't created additional EOI applicaiton.

I had done my part of research and could find posts of 60 pointers getting invite till April 4th... for 2611... you can refer to page number 1444 in "EOI submitted" club... and near about pages... ppl have posted about their timelines...

What ever be the case, hope we all get invites in few rounds down the line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by podigeo View Post
They have only invited 59 last invite but still the way it jumped from November 2013 to April 2014 shows either not many 2611 applicants left, or it could mean that the last invite of May 26th has already covered these duration.
What is your EOI date ?
In my opinion, it went fast upto April 1st because most of the cases upto April 3rd were already invited during May 26th round. Next rounds may not move this fast. However you may be right about people opted for SS due to the delay but still they may get invite and will lapse in 60 days when they don't respond to 189 invite.