about ongoing tickets - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2014, 07:43 PM

JimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to beholdJimnNila143 is a splendid one to behold
368 likes received
730 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Establishing Permanent Residency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef-01 View Post
Wow... that a bit new info for me. So once I got permanent residency I am not free to travel, that what you say? Where or who I have to ask to leave the country?
When you reach the point to where you are wanting to establish Permanent Residency, during the 1st Year [Probationary], you are forbidden to leave the country, you can fly anywhere within the Philippines, i.e., Manila to Cebu, Manila to Dipolog, and back, etc., but outside the country during this probation period is not allowed. After you get your permanent ACR card, you still have to get permission to leave the country.

We spend our lives together helping each other, working with each other, taking care of each other, protecting each other and most importantly, loving each other. By trusting each other 100% we are invincible and can never become parted.