Driving and vehicle repair in the philippines - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2010, 04:46 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4097 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Van Nuys Blvd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaBill View Post
Born in San Diego kidnapped back to Des Moines Iowa when I was 4 months old until I took off the summer after high school graduation. After living in Tucson AZ and Marathon Florida Keys took off to Europe in 77 and haven't looked back since.
Cool! Sounds like you really got around. I stayed in Calif till about 25yrs old and headed out looking for greener pastures. Lived in Utah, Idaho, and the last three years that I was in the states lived in Nebraska. Life is or seems much better here in the Philippines so got married and stayed. Naturally its a lot less expensive living here but a lot more interesting as well. So now I'm a full time husband and daddy and enjoying every minute of it.
Seems like with the world financial situation the way it is that there are many more westerners moving here and to other parts of Asia. So many even in our small town that the Barangay Police use me more for foreign relations tasks the the regular law enforcement these days.

Gene...

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...

Last edited by Asian Spirit; 9th July 2014 at 06:00 PM.