Driving and vehicle repair in the philippines - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2010, 01:37 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4097 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Talking Advretising

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaBill View Post
Gene, did you receive a warning for your post mentioning the Swagman Hotel? I just asking because I received a warning about my recent post and noticed it was removed as it was also considered an advertisement. The trouble with some travel and expat forums is that they restrict us expats with the MOST experience and able to post the MOST content by not allowing us to share our personal lifestyle with the members because mentioning our livelihood is NOT allowed. "CONTENT" answering questions FREE is the name of the game to popularize any website on the internet so looks like I'll not be frequenting this one much. Such is life, Time will tell! Bill aka AsiaBill
Hi Bill,

No, I didnt get a warning as its just a general exchange of info. Also no offer of further info or contact details etc.

Yea this site is pretty tight on moderation and I keep my finger on the warning button most of the time-hahaha. But it keeps it as a pretty good site and does not have the ads and political junk that the others have.

Have a good one,

Gene

PS. Where are you from in the states? I grew up in North Hollywood Cal.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...

Last edited by Asian Spirit; 13th December 2010 at 01:40 AM.