Questions?? - View Single Post
Thread: Questions??
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2010, 09:49 PM

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
346 likes received
37 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from scotland. Users Flag! Expat in canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
Hi ALL,

Wondering if anyone can help me, looking at the PR form (uk) am i right in thinking that i need to submit all forms to nova scotia and then wait for the word to then submit everything again to London embassy??? bit confused!, also can i apply for PR and nursing registration with CARNA simultaneously or not one without the other?? seeing double at the min with the form situation, any help appreciated! Nat x
I believe you only have to submit the forms once. Follow the instructions on your application form and do not deviate from it,
I see no reason why you cannot apply to CARNA while your PR application is in process.