Is there anything you can't find in Dubai? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2014, 05:06 PM

non creative entity is on a distinguished road
7 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyBella View Post
No idea. However you might find that most shops aren't listed on the internet in the UAE. So when someone mentions a shop, you should probably note it down and not be rude.

I'm really not in the mood to do your hard work for you, why don't you call and ask, Mr Smarty Pants

*flounces off*
Wow, I'm sorry if I came off as rude because I didn't mean to be, at all. I tried to be as polite as possible. I'm here to ask for fellow UAE residents' help so I don't have any reason to be rude to anyone who tries to help me. I just wanted to mention the same fact that there must be a lot of shops and i could always Google them and everything but I can keep doing that for ages so i thought it's better to ask for suggestions from people who might have been in the same situation as me before and can recommend options, which is why I assumed you were familiar with the shop because why else would you recommend it?
I didn't ask anyone to sit and Google all that information for me, I can go on doing that myself, indeed. I wanted personal suggestions. Guess you don't have any but thanks for trying to help, I appreciate that.