Financial Advisors? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2014, 06:05 AM

CHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond reputeCHFIII has a reputation beyond repute
24 likes received
22 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

So ...is this just a general life thread or do phonelists of high salary expats float around in Dubai generating a lot of cold calls to tell you about amazing 'opportunities'????? IE, is it any worse than anywhere else? Makes sense I guess, we're thinking of coming because there's an opportunity to put away significant savings and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first guy that occurred to. I'm still figuring out what needs to be in a package to make it worthwhile. Am I missing something here? Once money is in the bank it's 1's and 0's and I'd assume people would use planners 'back home' where there is a more comprehensive regulatory environment environment.

What's the pitch? Are they pushing high risk, high yield stuff you can't pitch in the US unless it is to a 'qualified investor' or are they just pushing whatever can be pushed figuring there are lots of people with more disposable income than common sense working in Dubai????