New Occupation List for FSW Category 1 - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2010, 06:52 AM

ammaartahir is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in canada.

Thanks @baalat!
I have some more questions:

1. I have registered for IELTS (Academic) and going to take the same in a couple of weeks. I was told by a friend of mine that IELTS (Academic) could be used both for immigration as well as academic purposes; that's why I enrolled for it. But going through the Immigration manual EG7, I came to know that the requirement was IELTS (General). Please tell me whether I would need to take IELTS (General) again before launching my application or IELTS (Academic) score would suffice?

2. What does this mean: "A maximum of 20,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing each year.
Within this limit, a maximum of 1,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications per National Occupation Classification (NOC) will be considered for processing each year."??

3. I born in Pakistan and do have a birth certificate. My wife born in Libya and came to Pakistan after 5-6 years. She's living here since then. She don't have a birth certificate. Is the birth certificate necessary? What are the complications, we would have to face during application procedure, keeping in view the aforementioned situation?

Your replies to these questions are really vital for me!
Thanks in advance
BR,
Ammaar Tahir