Angry and Frustrated - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2010, 03:29 PM

gino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond reputegino has a reputation beyond repute
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in usa.

There is Yin and Yang in everything.

The masculine concept of truth encompasses those things that can be verified by independent observation and repetition, applying the scientific method. But the feminine side of the brain refuses to accept those things that donít feel right.

I donít believe everything Marylyn says. Itís quite possible she couldnít call from the airport because she lost her phone weeks ago and planned to hit me up for a new phone when she got here. But itís inconceivable that she sold the phone. Cell phones are a status symbol and she loved that phone. If she needed money, she would have asked me before selling her phone.

I know she didnít pocket the money and lie about buying the tickets. Again, if she wanted money, she would have asked for it, which isnít to say I would have given it to her. Also the agency sent me a copy of the e-tickets which are nonrefundable. Iím hoping the airline will reschedule due to the circumstances.

In terms of emotional truths, Iím not looking for a wife or homemaker or a mother for my children or eternal love and devotion. Iím sure sheíll someday find somebody who is better marriage material than I and when that day comes, sheíll drop me like first period algebra.