Humidity? - View Single Post
Thread: Humidity?
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2010, 08:01 AM

Location: Near Madrid. Frequent visitor to Bilbao, love Asturias and Burgos
Pesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond repute
8995 likes received
8865 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmovin View Post
if you are comparing it to tropical weather, then the answer is no. Not really that humid.
No, not tropical humid I expect, but I thought it was always more humid by the coast??? Perhaps I've just got used to the dry heat of Madrid, but a hot summer in W-S-M in the UK will finish me off.
This is from a thread about places to live in Tarragona, which is not CDS, but around there somewhere
one thing about Tarragona city is that it gets terribly humid during the summer months. I met my OH in Tarragona so I have fond memories of the place, and he lived there for a few years. He would start to sweat around May and didn't stop until the end of September , and he's Spanish! Perhaps it's better if you're a bit inland.