Costa Del Sol or Costa Blanca? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2014, 02:02 PM

Aron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond repute
467 likes received
247 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonMoore View Post
Hi
Thanks for your reply, I am coming over in a couple of months and Staying in San Pedro for a week and plan to spend most of my week hopefully looking at properties. We had originally decided to buy in Costa del Sol area, but a mortgage advisor based in Javea has been showing my partner properties in and around that area and has been telling us how nice that area is and looking at it, it is lovely, I think its going to be a very big decision as the property will be our further home so we want to get it right.
I remember San Pedro when it was just a small town and Puerto Banus was a marina with a few buildings around it, nothing like it is today. In the 1970's I loved it down there, but now I live the other side of Malaga and 18 kilometres inland, room to breathe.