Costa Del Sol or Costa Blanca? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2014, 01:33 PM

Aron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond reputeAron has a reputation beyond repute
467 likes received
247 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonMoore View Post
Good morning
I am looking to buy a house in either Costa Del Sol or Costa Blanca, but i am unable to decide which is the best option, there are so many nice places and properties that it is becoming very confusing.

To start off we are planning on buying the property as a holiday home, with a plan to hopefully rent it out when we are not using it. But in the long run we want the property to be somewhere we can live permanently in around 10 - 15 years time.

We are looking for a location fairly close to the sea, with shops and resturants close by. Also we would like close links to public transport.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Alison
The list of places could be endless, you really need to come for a two week holiday, hire a car and choose for yourself. Public transport in Spain is good and cheap too.
Some places close to the coast, the prices haven't fallen too much and if anything may have risen slightly. One place near me, Nerja, it is still fairly expensive to buy, whereas other places not as pretty as Nerja are cheaper. There are bargains wherever you choose, but being here is better than thinking from the UK