Annual ACR fee - View Single Post
Thread: Annual ACR fee
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2014, 02:40 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4101 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalleyboy View Post
Maxx if the card isn't paid within the first two months the fee's are incredible. I left for 3 years and came back with my passports stamps and everything and my normal fee was only 300 peso's, last year it was 310, anyway PBI told me I should have left my card here and let the wife update every year so my penalty for missing 3 years was 12,000 peso's.

Bottom line is 01 March you could be charged as much as 4,000 peso's and could end up being a run around drill that takes hours, like they did me.

Standing in line I over heard conversation with others that lived on remote islands and had to get new cards (expired cards or ?), they don't do it the same day these guys had to wait 4 days and weren't to happy, if you have a satellite office and I think you do in Cebu I would get it out of the way.

Normal time frame for getting your card checked (they use the card like a credit card in a machine) and the whole process never takes more than 10 minutes.
Expensive lesson! Makes me wonder if that could be taken care of at a Philippine consulate in the States while there? They do most everything else and that would make it easy too.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...