Annual ACR fee - View Single Post
Thread: Annual ACR fee
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2014, 01:38 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4101 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx62 View Post
I received my ACR card this past October, and I plan on spending the next few years here in the Philippines. When I picked up my ACR card, the employees at the Philippine Bureau of Immigration did not mention any future fees, but my in-laws have informed me that I must pay an annual fee to the immigration bureau. Is this true? I tried to pass by the immigration bureau, but there were cars double parked outside, and the last time I was there I had to wait several hours before talking with someone. I really don't want to go there if I can avoid it.
Yes, there is a yearly fee as a permanent resident. It is under $10.00us (Ten) dollars so is very low cost. You should be able to pay this at any satellite BI office. The law requires that you report to BI yearly anyway. So it's best to just pay it during your annual reporting. Two birds with one stone...

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...