An American laptop and a Spanish Printer - Is there a match? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2014, 05:38 PM

Location: Castillo de Locubín in the Sierra Sur de Jaén, Spain
baldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond reputebaldilocks has a reputation beyond repute
9607 likes received
15714 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuyen View Post
So I caved and got an al-in-one for 100USD (regular price of $200). For a comparable unit, the cost would be 50% more to buy in Spain (thanks to the declining US dollar). Between my husband and I, I think we have enough adapters to fit the whole house if we were to bring more than just 2 laptops and a printer. If we decide it is not worth it to bring it, it is not a big loss. Keeping us sane and organized is... priceless (yes, we have that much paper to deal with!).

Thanks to all who responded.
The really BIG point is "Can you get ink cartridges for it?" Paper is easy and fairly universal through Europe and most of the world except the Americas but the cartridges are for individual printers and may not be available outside the Americas.